1. High-strength durability, corrosion resistance: The wood component undergoes a complex chemical reaction during the manufacturing process, which changes some components of the solid wood, reduces the nutrients of the wood decay fungi, and inhibits the fungi from the food chain. Growth in solid wood. Therefore, the corrosion resistance and weather resistance of the solid wood are significantly improved after the manufacturing process, and it has the effects of anti-corrosion, termite and fungus.
2. Real environmental protection: The environmental protection drying process is different from the solid wood chemical modification. The solid wood treatment is a pure physical technology. In the process of making the solid wood, only high temperature and water vapor are involved. No chemical agents are added to purify the indoor air of the home.
3. Super dimensional stability: The solid wood is heat-treated in a high-temperature (160-230 ℃) environment. By reducing the concentration of hydroxyl groups in the solid wood component, reducing the hygroscopicity and internal stress of the solid wood, the exchange capacity of the solid wood plate and the external water is significantly reduced, and the humidity rise can be reduced by more than 50%, which greatly improves the dimensional stability of the solid wood: Thus greatly reducing the deformation, shrinkage and swelling of the solid wood caused by moisture changes during use.
4. High moisture resistance: After the solid wood is heat treated, the water adsorption mechanism of the solid wood has changed. With the increase of the treatment temperature, the hemicellulose with strong hygroscopicity degrades during the treatment process, so that the hygroscopicity of the solid wood decreases, and the water molecules The hydrogen bond with the solid wood molecules is reduced, which greatly reduces the hygroscopicity and water absorption of the solid wood, and allows the treated solid wood to maintain a lower moisture content in humid air. After treatment, the equilibrium moisture content of the solid wood is more than 40% lower than that of the untreated floor; the equilibrium moisture content of the treated solid wood is also low, and the manufactured solid wood can maintain a moisture content of 6% when used in greenhouse conditions. Therefore, the treatment After the solid wood products are not easy to deform and crack, they can be used in dry and turbid environments.
5. Color: consistent color inside and outside the solid wood after treatment. After treatment, the solid wood can also ensure uniform and durable color. After treatment, the solid wood color is physically colored and will not change with time. The decorative effect of the solid wood after treatment is consistent (can be used as an antique solid wood floor).
6. Easy maintenance: The resin and some contents of the solid wood after treatment are precipitated during the treatment process. Therefore, the surface layer of the solid wood after treatment has no oily components such as resin and is easy to paint. At the same time, since the treated solid wood has the advantages of anti-corrosion, good stability, moisture resistance, etc., the treated solid wood is easier and easier to maintain than the conventional solid wood in daily use.
7. Thermal conductivity: The solid wood will not feel any discomfort after the skin contact treatment, and bid farewell to the coldness of the traditional ceramic tiles. The treated solid wood is the ideal material for modern high-end interior decoration.